Are used cars more expensive than they used to be?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
A good rule of thumb is that if you are inside the M25, you are likely to stray into the ULEZ zone - which is only really a problem if you are driving a diesel delivery van or a very old diesel or petrol car. When you get toward the middle you get the congestion zone. Or drive an EV and don't worry until the end of 2025!

Thanks for the tip, I reckon most of my time is inside the 25, only straying just outside that at Dartford from time to time.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
For me London is likely to be where the main tourist's sights are. I really have no reason to be there but I suspect I'm going to be dragged to London this summer. Probably to museum, parliament, Hamleys and possibly a show too. No doubt more touristy places. Anywhere other than those sort of places could be the moon as far as I'm concerned. Just as likely to go there!

Now you're talking :okay::okay::okay:

johnblack

Über Member
A good rule of thumb is that if you are inside the M25, you are likely to stray into the ULEZ zone - which is only really a problem if you are driving a diesel delivery van or a very old diesel or petrol car. When you get toward the middle you get the congestion zone. Or drive an EV and don't worry until the end of 2025!

Including dropping off at Heathrow, which seems a bit unfair.

Top Bottom