Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Dog has been walked 🐶
Decision time for dinner. Several things tgat probably won't make a proper Bitsa but they all need using up..
Hmmmmmmm...

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Dreich day generally but the sun has just appeared a bit late to be of much use.
Went for a walk on a forest road which does not seem popular or perhaps difficult to find as the entrance is off a fast section of road. Saw a superyacht heading up the Sound and in contrast a workboat towing a string of fish cages the opposite way.
Tried a photo on my phone but not good enough to publish tho’ I did take one of some very bright and decorative flowers growing in the ditch. This is on the edge of what used to be a private estate so probably from seed carried by birds.
Another fight on FB about ferries and people working on the mainland who cannot get their vehicles home for the weekend.one complains about motorhomes who bring everything with them and contribute nothing. He reports that when he checked there were 22 free camping in one small area. This is a place I used to cycle regularly but cannot now get car parking as otherwise it would mean triking on the main road for 10 miles which I consider too dangerous.

Top Bottom