Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
… all clothing (except socks) either ripped or later cut to pieces. Even my right shoe got smashed at the closing/open thingy, so was not easy to get it off!

It sure sounds terribly painful. Lucky you didn't break anything. Try to play up the sympathy from the family. A little more ice cream. come move the TV a little to the left.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
It sure sounds terribly painful. Lucky you didn't break anything. Try to play up the sympathy from the family. A little more ice cream. come move the TV a little to the left.

I broke my collarbone, so not gonna be easy working at the computer, and I can’t drive either with a stick!

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Sorry to hear about your off but let’s get serious - how’s the bike ! Heal fast mate , the state of the roads here it’s only a matter of time
Just read strava mate , sounds like you have some tinkering to do to the bike when you’re all healed

Last edited:
Hey @Brusgaard

How is the recovery? Still using the office chair to get around?
I hope the collarbone is healing.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Hey @Brusgaard

How is the recovery? Still using the office chair to get around?
I hope the collarbone is healing.

I can walk around slowly, once I get going, thanks. Went to my GP on wednesday to get my back checked and he found nothing, so basically just told me to also use the morphine pills, which I had skipped so far. After that I started walking more, and haven’t used the office chair the last 2 days to get around. But now I have some new pain, making it difficult to get out of bed again. :cursing:

I don’t know about the collarbone. It is not looking/feeling right, but I’m no expert. Haven’t seen the initial xray, so don’t know where it snapped, but it looks as if the 2 parts are now on top of each other instead of joined where it broke. :sad:

Top Bottom