Velo Viewer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steverob

Guru
Picked a pretty efficient route and managed to gain 29 new tiles in just 22 miles of riding on the eastern edge of my cluster. Trouble is it took 28 miles to get to that first tile and then another 26 miles home after I picked up the last one.

Animation1.gif

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Train to Belper, up and down a few hills, 800 foot of climbing done before Iā€™d hit 7 miles. Luckily once the square grabbing was done at around 20 miles it was a fairly flat and wind assisted 35ish miles home.

That bagged me another 15 squares right at the top of my max square. I need to check it, but I think Iā€™m only 4 or 5 squares away from hitting the magic 60 max square, downside is I need to go climbing around Ashbourne for them.

Norry1

Legendary Member
Train to Belper, up and down a few hills, 800 foot of climbing done before Iā€™d hit 7 miles. Luckily once the square grabbing was done at around 20 miles it was a fairly flat and wind assisted 35ish miles home.

That bagged me another 15 squares right at the top of my max square. I need to check it, but I think Iā€™m only 4 or 5 squares away from hitting the magic 60 max square, downside is I need to go climbing around Ashbourne for them.

60 is impressive :okay:

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
@Supersuperleeds ,I have on the back burner a plan to drive up to Denistone then ride around the perimeter of Alton towers we could plan to grab some of your top left corner while there it will still include plenty of up but saves the 45 mile ride there ,

Iā€™m up for that.

Top Bottom