13 Year old addict.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
How does life get as bad as this at such a young age.
Lack of parental responsibility. It's everyone's fault but theirs.

"No one is doing anything...". Quite so.

clid61

Veteran
No one gave a shoot about me but I turned out just fine (apart from the number of bikes ). No one takes responsibility of anything any more

There's no mention of a father being involved, either.

A good friend of mine (here in Oslo) died last week at the age of 55. He'd been thrown out of home because his new step-mother didn't like him. He was 11 years old at the time and his father just let it happen. Then, and only then did he start taking drugs.

He lived rough for eight years, 'getting' enough money to get wasted, mostly, he said, to numb the biting cold that comes with the winters here.

He was helped out of the gutter and then 'found' Jesus (but not in a fanatical way) and managed to kick the habit completely when he was 40.

MUCH more MUST be done to help the vulnerable and abused, especially young children.

keithmac

Guru
I know you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover but it's pretty obvious in the family photo why he's turned out like that..

clid61

Veteran
I know you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover but it's pretty obvious in the family photo why he's turned out like that..
Agree

OP
OP
S

screenman

Legendary Member
The grandmother is looking after a 19 month old grand daughter as well. I feel for thses types of people, I often think my life is stressful, but nothing compared with them.

Mrs M

Guru
Some folks just shouldn't become parents.
I see all too many disgusting examples and it's very upsetting.
Most recent example was earlier this week, a "young lady" with a wee girl aged around 3-4. Child either being totally ignored or shouted at, "stop it", "move", etc.

Top Bottom