15 bloomin' miles this week..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
This week, due to life getting in the way, I have managed to ride the stunning distance of 15 miles :sad:

This morning, my only day off in 10 days, I was planning a ride before it starts piddling down but Mrs XXX is dragging me into town on a shopping expedition....

It's not fair!

:cry:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
My wife is still in bed, ive been up since 6 with the kids.
Club run leaves in 5 minutes and its given out rain all day :cursing:

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Get up a couple of hours earlier than planned. Allow half an hour for getting your kit on before and a shower after your ride. A hour and a half thrash on the bike. 30 miles in the bag, legs get a reasonable workout and brownie points in the bag with Mrs P. Where's the problem?:smile:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
@PeteXXX just say no to shopping

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Your harder than me ^_^!!
lol! It was coat and wellies to walk the dog but it's not cold, just wet. I was thinking what it's like when it rains in January and there's no comparison. Plus it means I might be able to get away with having forgotten to water the plants on the patio again last week.

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Get up a couple of hours earlier than planned. Allow half an hour for getting your kit on before and a shower after your ride. A hour and a half thrash on the bike. 30 miles in the bag, legs get a reasonable workout and brownie points in the bag with Mrs P. Where's the problem?:smile:
I was 'surpised' by MrsPeteXXX this morning, and not in a nice way, otherwise I might have done.

Top Bottom