17th July 2015 Night Ride to Whitstable

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Please add me too, email on its way.
Now, remember the drugs this time ;)

Gordon P

There's no Calvados? I'll have a beer or a whisky
I am definitely a possible! On the following Monday I fly to Geneva & start walking south to the Mediterranean, but I should have everything ready by the evening of this ride.....

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I think clarification is needed as to which Whitstable it is that the ride is going to, so we can get the weather forecast right
2015-03-24%2007.34.31.jpg

martint235

Dog on a bike
Now I'm back on CC I thought I'd better put myself forward formally. Plus I'll get notified of any new posts/changes.

OP
OP
Trickedem

Trickedem

Guru
Following postponement of the April ride a small team are planning a London to Whitstable night ride on July 17th 2015. Meet 11.30pm for a 12.00 start at Hyde Park Corner.

Halfway-stop will be at Strood, in a nice warm church hall where home made refreshments will be served.

We will be finishing at the wonderful Waterfront Restaurant in Whitstable and it should be warm enough to enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the bay, with maybe even a few nice beers.

This won't be an official FNRttC, but a ride run as a Fridays ride. It will be in a similar spirit (no one left behind) and at similar pace. This also means that the club's annual membership fee of 2 pounds needs to be paid on the night, if you haven't already paid. You'll also need to be a CTC member. You can join as an associate member through the Fridays via this link, with the Friday's code being 90044140.

If you would like to participate please respond here and also send an email to nightridewhitstable@yahoo.co.uk including your forum name, CTC number, full name and mobile and please also acknowledge you have read the basics.
Right Folks. Promotion of this wonderful ride starts now, as I am fairly confident that there will be no engineering works on the line back to London!! Please note, that I have set up a new email account nightridewhitstable@yahoo.co.uk for this for you all to register. Last time, I had a bit of a mare with Cyclechat PMs, facebook messages, stuff in my spam folder etc. So please register via this email account. I have also fixed the link to the basics.

Last edited:
U

User10571

Errr..... Eh?
Tim, I think you may need to drop the new email addy into this thread now, rather than linking it to an earlier amended post - it doesn't immediately show...
Just saying....

Top Bottom