2 hotgirlsintheshower...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I killed the sound and let my imagination do the resr:tongue::tongue::tongue:

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
And the point of posting that was? I'm sure I signed up to a cycling forum and not Nuts Magazine online.

It's not even funny, and the conversation's bloomin' dull.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
The current trend for accusing all and sundry of turning this into 'nuts' is stupid. It's just a little comedy clip, perfectly harmless, and some people may find it funny.

I am sure there are plenty of links on here which you would find fascinating or hilarious but which others would find tedious, so why not just live and let live????

goo_mason

No, but remember Admin's requests to try and keep this family-friendly?

Given the original contents of a post of his I saw the other day (now cleaned up by Admin I see) which was extremely base & crude, I feared the worst when I saw this post.

I'm all for different kinds of humour, but this one seemed pretty pointless. Then again, I should have known as much as it was a Yenners thread... :sad:

Bah Humbug etc etc

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

That is Gary; just a reverse psychology joke sort of thing..as I'm sure quite a few have been fooled on that one ;) :smile:

dustystreet

goo_mason said:
I'm sure I signed up to a cycling forum and not Nuts Magazine online.

then why are you reading and posting in the cafe which is as far removed from any cycling-based topics as you can get? shouldn't you stick to the technical section?

blazed

220lb+
This place has gone PC mad lately.

goo_mason

dustystreet said:
then why are you reading and posting in the cafe which is as far removed from any cycling-based topics as you can get? shouldn't you stick to the technical section?

OoooooooOOOOOOOOoooooo!!! (holds up handbag)
Still doesn't mean that we can descend into that kind of thing though, does it? Now, if we had a section called 'The Pub', I'd expect that.. :smile:

I'd only stick to the technical section if I superglued my fingers to it (again ;))

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

goo_mason said:
OoooooooOOOOOOOOoooooo!!! (holds up handbag)
Still doesn't mean that we can descend into that kind of thing though, does it? Now, if we had a section called 'The Pub', I'd expect that.. :smile:

I'd only stick to the technical section if I superglued my fingers to it (again ;))

Chill out man !

goo_mason

yenrod said:
Chill out man !

morbid-snowman.jpg

Attachments

• morbid-snowman.jpg
    morbid-snowman.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 14
goo_mason said:
And the point of posting that was? I'm sure I signed up to a cycling forum and not Nuts Magazine online.

It's not even funny, and the conversation's bloomin' dull.

You can just tell from the Avatar photo that an Anal yst/Programmer would'nt approve of this thread

Just out of curiosity ... what does the YST stand for ? :smile: :eek: :blush:

goo_mason

Jakes Dad said:
You can just tell from the Avatar photo that an Anal yst/Programmer would'nt approve of this thread

Just out of curiosity ... what does the YST stand for ? :smile: :eek: :blush:

Now... wait just a second whilst I gather up my intestines for I fear that my sides have split. ** Yawn **. Linf tried that lame joke a while back, and even he had the good grace to apologise for it shortly afterwards.

You can just tell from the Avatar photo that you appear to be a bit of a big girly arse.... :angry: :angry: :sad:

Top Bottom