2 hotgirlsintheshower...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bman

Guru
If you were a certain bus driver that works for SPT and appears in one of Magnatoms youtube vids. That vid could very well be regarded NSFW (for him, at least) :cheers: :B)

Shaun

Founder
yenrod said:
Shaun - you are the love child of new labour ! political correctness gone mad...

Lets put it this way Shaun; just imagine if I would have posted a link of 2 girls in the shower physically manipulating themselves and each other....how long would I have lasted round here :laugh:

ITS A BLOODY JOKE !

I know it was a joke - I got it (and said as much in my reply).

What I also said (and you've obviously missed this point as well) is that it wasn't obvious that it was a joke; therefore it was easy to mistakenly assume it wasn't safe for work!!

If you feel CC is too heavily modded and is overly-politically-correct, by all means feel free to stop coming here. ;)

Cheers,
Shaun :smile:

blazed

220lb+
Lol even the "its a bloody joke" was edited to make the font smaller. I guess that could have caused offense to some posters, big font is scary buisness.

WARNING: Big font below users of a nervous disposition should look away now
BOO

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Bongman said:
Anyway Goo...

You disapprove of these types of threads, yet you always seem to be quick on the reply. Are you a mod or are you activly seeking to be offended?

For instance, this thread.

Eh? Where was I offended on that thread?

Are YOU a mod or do you just like to be actively checking that I'm offended (or not as the case may be for the other thread)? ;)

And why shouldn't I be quick to reply to threads that I read in Cafe that I find distasteful? Didn't you know that Mary Whitehouse is my heroine? :laugh:

Shaun

Founder
blazed said:
Lol even the "its a bloody joke" was edited to make the font smaller. I guess that could have caused offense to some posters, big font is scary buisness.

WARNING: Big font below users of a nervous disposition should look away now

Why did you feel the need to post this?

Cheers,
Shaun ;)

Admin said:
If you feel CC is too heavily modded and is overly-politically-correct, by all means feel free to stop coming here. :laugh:

Indeed.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

1.gif

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
yenrod said:
;)

Lets look at it this way (logically):

I post a joke - Goo Mason disagrees...

ITS THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT.......

:laugh::hyper::biggrin::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

It is. I have the power, Mr Dorney. In three minutes the nuclear warheads launched from my 60s lair beneath a hollowed-out volcano will hit every major capital city across the globe.

Mwa ha ha ha haaaahhhhhh ;-)
(strokes fluffy white cat on lap)

Top Bottom