2 months of LoveFilms.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
Pretty good and cheap - but keep getting damaged DVDs...sometimes even had the Disc2/extras DVD which is a bit of a let down.

Sometimes get films we never ordered as well.

But still worth the ££

potsy

Rambler
We're on the 3 films per month package,used to be unlimited 2 at a time deal but found we were ordering films that we didn't really want just to use up the allowance.3 per month much better and well worth the money(£5.50ish)
had the odd one go missing in the postal system,but no problems with lovefilm themselves after 5 years.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
I'd completely forgotten about this thread... I'm still with them but have changed package. We now pay £30 and for this we get 15 credits (£2 per movie).. the bonus is that we get 6 months to use these credits so aren't in any rush to get the film, watch it and send it back as the cost is £2 per film no matter how slow you take things (i.e. I used to try and always get 5 films per month turned around when we were on the £9.99 unlimited package so that it worked out as the same as this).

Much better, IMO - no mad rush to watch films you may not be in the mood for. Now receive the film (2 at a time so get some choice too) and watch it whenever we like. Had our last film for about 3 weeks before getting round to watching it. Damaged ones are still a apin, but with the last one I had that was damaged I sent it back , reported it and they resent it immediately and credited me for it too so got it free in the end. Bonus!

Top Bottom