20 Bikes Recovered in Cardiff

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mossj88

more-than-20-suspected-stolen-bikes-frames-and-parts-were-seized-by-police-officers-in-cardiff-yesterday-19409861.jpg

Police have just recovered more than 20 bikes from a property in Cardiff, it's beleived a majority of the bikes are from the Canton area of the city.

Amongst the bikes, frames and parts recovered were a range of Apollo and Giant mountain bikes, various bike frames, a BMX, and front shocks and forks.

Police said “There are serial numbers for most bikes therefore if any potential victim could have their serial numbers to hand when they contact us.”

Anyone who thinks the bikes or parts belong to them is asked to contact Pcso Mark Hallett on 07805 301 334 or Sergeant Gerallt Hughes on 0758 400 4567.

More Information on Wales Online

Many Thanks,
John

sabian92

Über Member
Amongst the bikes, frames and parts recovered were a range of Apollo and Giant mountain bikes, various bike frames, a BMX, and front shocks and forks.

So not only were they nicking bikes, the ones they were nicking weren't even worth anything decent?

Morons. Glad 20 odd people got their stuff back though.

Globalti

Legendary Member
How many people buy a BSO then note the frame number?

When I found a dumped bike, the Police clerk couldn't have been less interested. She noted the details in a big ledger, which was when I realised that the chances of my find being linked with someone's theft were zero. She told me that out the back of the Police station was a shed full of hundreds of recovered bikes.

Top Bottom