2012 CC Kit - Is your kit too small?

Shaun

Founder
A number of you have found your new 2012 CC kit is smaller than expected and have asked about exchanging it for a larger size.

As a custom order we cannot simply return them to the supplier for exchange however I would like everyone to have kit that fits as expected so I'm opening a discussion with the supplier about how we can resolve it.

If the opportunity arises to exchange your new CC kit for a larger size can you please post here to tell me what you originally ordered and what you would want to have in exchange (original order sizing guide here).

NB: This would be a one-time opportunity.

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Update: I've been in contact with the supplier and we're sending some "spares" back so they can assess them for sizing (since a good number of you have reported the new kit coming up small and wish to exchange for a larger size). They've been excellent in dealing with the reported sizing issue so far and I can't foresee any problems in getting things resolved and kit exchanged or remade.

I'm also trying to arrange a suitable return address for those of you who wish to exchange your (tried on but not properly worn) kit - I'll let you know once I've got it sorted and we can start getting the "too small" kit back into stock.

Apologies for any disappointment but I'm confident we can get it sorted and everyone in the right sized kit.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Update: I've sorted a return address so will PM the details to all of you who have posted in the support forum thread. We don't have the replacement kit available to send out yet - we're still talking to the supplier and making arrangements - but I thought it would be good idea to get the "too small" kit back so I can log everything and get the details of the replacements ready.

If anyone else has found their new CC kit a bit on the small side please see the first post of this thread and post your details in the linked support thread.

Thanks,

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Update: Thanks for all the returned kit everyone - well done for getting it back to me so quick. I'm just sat cataloguing it now and will be putting the new order in this weekend and confirming with Cycle-Clothing on Monday.

They confirmed that all items XL+ were not as generous fit as they usually are so for those CCers who have requested a two-size increase I will just order one size larger than the original order as this should equate to an actual two-size increase in the new kit.

I'll post another update when the new kit arrives.

Cheers,

Top Bottom