2012 CycleChat "Tried on" Kit Sale

Shaun

Founder
The returned 2012 CycleChat kit is now available for sale.

The proceeds are going towards the commissioning of our new server so I would like to sell them **all** if possible. :thumbsup:

I have discounted them because they have been sent out, tried on, and returned - so you're going to need to give them a wash before heading out on a ride - but otherwise they're like new.

These custom printed garments have inaccurate sizing labels so are listed by the size I have measured them to myself (details below). Please ensure you measure yourself before ordering as these items cannot be returned or refunded.

Measurement for the jerseys was taken across the chest where the lower portion of the sleeve meets the body of the garment. For bibs it was taken at the mid-point between chest and hips - across the centre stomach line.

jersey-sizing.png
bib-sizing.png

Simply PM me with the item number/s you wish to order and I will send you the CC PayPal details.

On receipt of payment I will package your item/s for posting and post them out in small batches (I can't get to the Post Office every day but you shouldn't be waiting too long). Orders will be fulfilled on a first come, first served basis and I will update the list as items are requested / confirmed sold.

Thanks,
Shaun

• Jersey - SS - 56cm - £18.00 - Item No. 13
  • Jersey - LS - 57cm - £18.00 - Item No. 9
  • Bibs - 35cm - £26.00 - Item No. 22

Last edited:
OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
I've reduced the prices of the remaining kit (on order from Mrs. Admin who wants to room back at the bottom of the cupboard :laugh:).

Top Bottom