2016 build up *contains spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So it looks like the new kits are appearing, the teams are getting together with sponsors and starting their training camps.

Thankfully.

It's been an empty few months...

Here's Lotto Soudal being all "together"
CWDV7QBVEAAO42u.jpg

And Sky just before they start beating each other with pool cues due to Viviani pulling the "Italian pool laws" card
CWDSeUMUsAAphhs.jpg

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
I'm friends on Facebook with a cycling training group from Spain and they have been posting photos of a some teams on the Costa Blanca North....

I'm glad you didnae share them ;)

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Those cyclists on the right don't look very serious, do they! :headshake:
There was a tweet on their twitter feed a few days ago saying that they had whizzed past Astana and then looped around to ride gently past them in the opposite direction :laugh:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Jean Christophe Peraud at Tarbena today...... http://www.traininspain.net/

View attachment 113001
I was up there with a mate a few years back and we stopped to have a bite to eat. He jumped back on his bike and began his descent while I took a couple of photos. I turned round and saw that the daft bugger had forgotten which side of the road he was supposed to be on and was going downhill fast on the LHS of the road! I chased after him but didn't catch him until the road flattened out. He remembered that he should be on the RHS just before a bend and swerved across the road just before a car came up the hill round the bend towards the spot that he would have been in ... :ohmy:

Nice photos IotCB but are you some kind of stalker? ;)

I'd love to base myself in southern Spain (Andalucia - Albox area) 2-3months one winter. I was there 11 years ago for four months and loved it. Except when it got cold. And it was fakn cold in my mate's stone house.

Great to ride when the almond trees are in blossom and the sun is shining.

Top Bottom