Scotland : Glasgow & Clyde Valley 3 ferries. April 27th 2014.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I am going to pop.......but I'm also doing this :bicycle:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Only 5 weeks to go! :wahhey:
Will get the gears on the light hybrid sorted for this one, now that the worst of the gritting/gunky roads season is coming to an end! The trusty Trek tank with the ice tyres made for hard work on yesterday's Gifford ride ... had to keep pedalling in places where others just freewheeled past me :sweat:.
Will be baking for PoP anyway, and will keep some back for bringing along for a ferry ride or two :thumbsup:.

Slightly off topic: For those going to PoP, make sure you know your CC Ecosse people - there are normally a few boxes with cakes for sharing to be found (Mrs @Scoosh's finest home baking :hungry: should be easy to spot, being carried by a tall somebody in a CC jersey, and possibly on a sofa bike when not standing upright ;))

T

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Having to withdraw I'm afraid, interview in Leeds next day, don't want to be hobbling about with this and pop same weekend, legs won't like a 8 hrs in a train day on the Monday.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Hey, just remembered haven't checked train time tables for WB on a Sunday, hope there is one early am :ohmy:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Shame you can't make it, @Louch. Interview in Leeds ... are you being interviewed or are you interviewing?
Good luck with it anyway!

@Pat "5mph" If us Easties can make it by train, so should you :thumbsup: (info on previous pages about possible arrival times)
You COULD always cycle to the start, of course, on your new steed you'll be flying :smile: .. Pat '100miles' :bicycle:

T

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Just checked: there is a train from Central at 8.50 comes in at 9.39. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
Hey, just remembered haven't checked train time tables for WB on a Sunday, hope there is one early am :ohmy:
*cough*, from the OP....... "Start time will be 10:00, which allows those coming from the land of Weegies to catch the 0850 train from Glasgow Central to Wemyss Bay, arriving at 0936."

We are down to 5 riders now :sad:; any more takers?

Top Bottom