:-)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
marinyork said:
Quite a few ducklings are born up tall trees and jump down (it looks hilarious). Lovely story though.

I think the thing about the trees is, the landing tends to be onto nice soft bouncy leaf litter, not concrete...

I saw that this morning, nearly made me cry for some reason, esp when the family were then guided off through the streets to the pond.

Bonj, stop being a miseryguts.

Maz

Guru
bonj said:
great...it's news because...?
...we finally know how to get down from ducks.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
bonj said:
News by its very nature is usually going to be bad. It doesn't mean the world's going down the shoot pan. This is largely because good things that happen are normally not newsworthy.

I am sure Bonj has watched it more than once with a little warm fluffy feeling inside, he is just on the wind up.

News by its very nature is the reporting/infoming of a recent event. Good, bad either way its news. I stubbed my toe yesterday... thats news, admitedly not very 'news worthy' but news by definition none the less.

montage

God Almighty
Wigsie said:
I am sure Bonj has watched it more than once with a little warm fluffy feeling inside, he is just on the wind up.

News by its very nature is the reporting/infoming of a recent event. Good, bad either way its news. I stubbed my toe yesterday... thats news, admitedly not very 'news worthy' but news by definition none the less.

Allways banging on about his stub...

Top Bottom