Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

am505

After a Reynolds 531 bike/frame 70s/80s bike size 53 - 57 that indulges my fetish for chromed tubes. After either a bike or just a frame with half-chromed forks and half-chromed rear stays. Don't have many particulars in terms of the frame- i'm very shallow! Would ideally prefer an English frame and would love a Raleigh if ones going.
Cheers

Last edited:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I think you do need to be particular about the size that you want, unless you just want to put it on your wall as an ornament! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
A

am505

to be honest I had been meaning to change the 531 bit as I'm not too hung up on 531 in particular as I just wanted a relatively good quality steel frame and not a gas pipe beater, so any equivalent is absolutely fine. Although to be honest yet another omission I made on my post was that I wanted this for a single speed conversion so I guess either just a frame or a slightly run down full bike would be best as I guess there's not a lot of point in me snapping up an immaculately restored old bike just to strip it down. So yeh if you have anything appropriate (I realise my particulars are getting a fair bit more particular now) send it my way.
cheers

OP
OP
A

am505

sorry biggs682, just realised it was you who send me the message - really lovely bike, I think if I was looking for a geared steel bike I would snap that up in a second. However I feel it would really be sacrilege to take all that apart for a single speed. cheers for the offer though.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
sorry biggs682, just realised it was you who send me the message - really lovely bike, I think if I was looking for a geared steel bike I would snap that up in a second. However I feel it would really be sacrilege to take all that apart for a single speed. cheers for the offer though.
got a few Italian frames for sale as well but no chrome on them i am afraid

Top Bottom