60. What now?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Hmm ... I was watching the Channel 4 news last night and Jon Snow was interviewing Iain Duncan Smith and ... oh, flipping heck, wotsisname! Foppish previous leader of the Labour Party. Has a brother whom he defeated for party leadership. Lots of teeth ... Could I remember his damn name! :whistle: Nope, I was still trying to drag it out from my useless memory when they kindly put it up on the screen for me. Ed Miliband - how could I forget that name! :wacko:

I think I am going sea lion. Sorry, senile!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Have you remembered to respond?
Ha ha - here is a photo of the card that I got from my younger sister for my 60th birthday ...

What were we saying.jpg

Philh

Über Member
Hmm ... I was watching the Channel 4 news last night and Jon Snow was interviewing Iain Duncan Smith and ... oh, flipping heck, wotsisname! Foppish previous leader of the Labour Party. Has a brother whom he defeated for party leadership. Lots of teeth ... Could I remember his damn name! :whistle: Nope, I was still trying to drag it out from my useless memory when they kindly put it up on the screen for me. Ed Miliband - how could I forget that name! :wacko:

I think I am going sea lion. Sorry, senile!

Not a lot of people know this but there were three Milliband brothers. David Milliband, Ed Milliband and Glenn Milliband.

Reactions: GM
Top Bottom