A big hello from Oxford here!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rayman

Just opened my account today!! I live around Oxfordshire and got into cycling about a year or so ago and recently purchased a Merida 901-18 Road Race for my charity cycle. Attempting a to train about 2+ times a week for the Oxford to Cambridge event which is taking place in less than 2 months now. Recently made quite a few purchases for clothes and bicycle accessories (the costs rack up!). I do cycles from 30-60 miles and average about 17mph. Simply love cycling :smile:.

I'm looking for a cycling club/team based around Oxfordshire so if anyone is part of one/knows one then please get in touch. I would love to join a team!

So yeah, that's about it for me and my cycling side.

Thanks for reading :smile:

Welcome to the forum, Rayman!

Fab Foodie (a forumer here) is involved with a club from Abingdon: I'm sure he'll be along sooner or later to give you some details.

Otherwise look out for a CC meet-up with fellow forumers in your area - or, alternatively, make an announcement on here and plan your own ride.

Hello Rayman

not from Oxfordshire but am taking part in the Oxford to Cambridge. its a great ride with the roads well sign posted and marshalled.

dont believe that there are no hills past oxford either :whistle:

we start as early as possible tio enable us to get to cambridge and enjoy the festivities at that end.

good luck and keep on keeping on

WychwoodTrev

Hi ya rayman what part of oxfordshire you from I am near burford. I am joining corinum cc thurs day i know its glos but only 15 miles from me. They do organised rides and time trials plus have the usual race team along side the pleasure riders.

Top Bottom