A BIG Thank You

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I just wanted to say thank you to those of you sent me the card and Google play voucher. It did indeed bring a smile to my face when I opened it just now. I'm not certain how much I can tell you what it means to me at the moment.

So thank you. That's really all I can type through the years in my eyes at the moment.

I know you will all know who you are.

SNSSO

Glow worm

Legendary Member
So pleased it reached you ok! You certainly deserve a lift after all you've been through. You have a lot of friends on here and we're all hoping that you feel much better very soon. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
just to let you know @SatNavSaysStraightOn , you also made me smile,

So thank you. That's really all I can type through the years in my eyes at the moment.

how do you get all those years in your eyes^_^
Just goes to show that there where tears in my eyes because I couldn't see what I was typing. I won't correct it.

Thank you everyone.

Katherine

Guru
Smiling is good. What will you spend it on? :sun:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Good stuff. A very bright idea by one of the crew and we eagerly chipped in.
Remember (the old times :whistle:) when organizing something like it would have taken weeks, not the 2 days this wee surprise took from project to delivery?
To a mad IT engineer by the power of the internet :laugh:
Hope the physio makes you better tomorrow, Emma :hugs:

OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
I will think about what to get with it tomorrow when I have had a good browse at what is available. Not having had a tablet before i haven't really ever looked, so if anyone has any recommendations please fire away.

I will have a look to see if the Spanish app that I've been finding really good has any paid for features but otherwise I think I should be able to spend a few hours looking down for what to spend it on :whistle: there's a phrase in don't think my family ever thought they would hear me say! Me spending a few hours shopping :ohmy:

Top Bottom