A confession. I am a hat man.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I've tried to suppress it for years, endured ridicule, taunts, even by some on here who I thought were my friends (you know who you are). But the fact is I like wearing hats. They may not always suit, but I like the feel of a hat on the head, be it Bobble or Homberg, Pork-pie or Beeny. Over the years I have managed to sneek a few under the radar though sadly my favourite Tilley went AWOL.
Cycle caps I have in abundance, a few broad sun hats and now some winter warmers.

So all you other hat wearing men, time to come out of the closet and show us your headwear (no cycle helmets OK).
This is the time.
This is the place.

IMG_2360.JPG

Everything was looking fine (although not to my taste) until my scrolling reached just above the knees.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
You are OK with his jacket but not the socks? What sort of twisted values do you hold?
Wha? Wha's wrong with the jacket?

Tim Hall

I have a several of hats, some of which my children hide from me, or won't be seen in public with me when I wear them. The Girl made me a crochet hat in the shape of a Klien Bottle and my current hankering is for a "lemon squeezer".

Sadly I don't have many pictures of me in my hats.

I've tried to suppress it for years, endured ridicule, taunts, even by some on here who I thought were my friends (you know who you are). But the fact is I like wearing hats. They may not always suit, but I like the feel of a hat on the head, be it Bobble or Homberg, Pork-pie or Beeny. Over the years I have managed to sneek a few under the radar though sadly my favourite Tilley went AWOL.

View attachment 152104
:girl:

Cycle caps I have in abundance, a few broad sun hats and now some winter warmers.

So all you other hat wearing men, time to come out of the closet and show us your headwear (no cycle helmets OK).
This is the time.
This is the place.

View attachment 152104
Actually FF, I have many hats. Shall I get them all modelled and post a montage for you? :biggrin:

Top Bottom