A forum bestiary

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

anothersam

SMIDSMe
Although I have threatened to write a forum bestiary, frankly it seems too much like hard work. Therefore I'm outsourcing it to you, if you're interested. That's right: write your own entry for yourself. Preferably accompanied by a picture of a suitable animal real or imagined or a bit of both. (Uploading pics is absurdly easy. Remember that if you rely on links to an outside site, the image may eventually disappear, which would be a sadness for future generations).

For example, my entry might look like this:

bugsb400.gif

trulyrecumbent.jpg

anothersam. Both nocturnal and diurnal, but prefers the cool of the night/very early morning. Doesn't bark or bite; if you hear a growl, that's probably his stomach. Natural habitat: Road Cycling and General Discussions, though has recently been set loose in Society, Culture & Politics. Also frequents a small corner of Cycling Clubs and visits Recreational and Other Rides and the Cafe often enough to be a semi-regular. Likes shiny things. Doesn't run in a pack but does enjoy company that doesn't bite.

That's just a skeleton. Fatten yours up as you please.

Last edited:
Myself and 54 others thought this was something dodgy and had to google it!

ayceejay

Guru
I once grew a carrot that was judged to be second bestinarea but the judge was a bald headed beast who stood in for another who was bestanhairyer

Ern1e

Über Member
If I have to choose an animal ! Then I would be a tecnophobic donkey, a simple load lugging creature with a simple mind who's only purpose in life to well carry what ever when ever (being a tecnophobe hance no picture cause it don't know how lol) usualy for it's mistreses purpose and pleasure. Fortunately she is quite kind and never feels the need to whip the poor beast.

OP
OP
anothersam

anothersam

SMIDSMe
If I have to choose an animal ! Then I would be a tecnophobic donkey, a simple load lugging creature with a simple mind who's only purpose in life to well carry what ever when ever (being a tecnophobe hance no picture cause it don't know how lol) usualy for it's mistreses purpose and pleasure. Fortunately she is quite kind and never feels the need to whip the poor beast.
What the mind can conceive an image search and limited photoshop skills can't always achieve. This is the best I could do for you:

donkey.gif

Last edited:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
mmm ok let me think about this and get back to

but at the moment i am thinking Squirrel

Top Bottom