A happy new beginner.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nick bray

Regular
Hello everyone,

I am a complete newbie to this type of sport and have just got myself setup with a nice bit of kit..

This would not have been possible without the help of a couple of guy's on here, as without them I would not have ended up so happy with my new purchase....

So a big big big thanks goes out to 'black'n'yellow' and ''VamP' for helping me out....

I would also like to say how good this whole site is with all the information and tips held within the archive for those willing to delve.....

Hopefully some day I may be able to offer some help back somewhere down the line.....

I have just bought my machine from Paul Milnes down Bradford way, and would like to thank them as well for being so helpful, and sorting everything up for me from a distance... I was very sceptical with what I might get, but am over the moon with the bike and the whole set up..... Just a few tweaks needed.....

Part time cyclist

Über Member
Hi and welcome to the forum..... What have you gone and bought ????

OP
OP
Nick bray

Nick bray

Regular
It's basically a Columbus x wing frame / columbus carbon fork with tiagra double click gear setup. Fsa crank with upgraded bearings.... Fulcrum racing 7 wheels ... Shim m520 pedals.....

Unfortunately going offshore agin for 3 weeks tomorrow, then straight down to Devon for a holiday with family.... Looking like 5 weeks without a bike ride..... Damn gutted... Didn't think I would get so hooked straight away....

Anybody know any good bike hire shops down Devon way?....lol

Top Bottom