A note from your mum you couldn't forget....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
rich p said:
I reckon it's a note in a lads' student house, looking at the printed one underneath.

There does appear to be a female influence in their somewhere; the writing could be either gender but more likely female and which male do you know who buys sailor and "I don't do mornings" fridge magnets?

Psychologically, how many men would write a note and start it with "Boys...." unless you were a girl? Sounds like one female with three males or similar mix.

The list underneath looks like the landlords terms and conditions for departure.

ChrisKH said:
There does appear to be a female influence in their somewhere; the writing could be either gender but more likely female and which male do you know who buys sailor and "I don't do mornings" fridge magnets?

Psychologically, how many men would write a note and start it with "Boys...." unless you were a girl? Sounds like one female with three males or similar mix.

The list underneath looks like the landlords terms and conditions for departure.

It's a standard "whiteboard" used in universities now.

Scratch

Über Member
LOL. I was watching Richard & Judy once and this plumber was explaining to them how much crap he finds blocking up peoples plug holes. He pulls out this sample u-bend full of hair and the tell tale chuncky white deposits and says its blocked up with 'hair and fatty deposits'. I thought no mate thats cum :headshake:

Looks like his customers were a bit more disgusting than he gave them credit for!

ChrisKH said:

The test will be to see if one of the lads (assuming he hasn't sprained his wrist) alters the message to say "tastes disgusting."

Top Bottom