A question of shorts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave the Smeghead

Über Member
At home or on the bike its shorts all the way. Work has to be a suit which is a pain but at least the tie seems to have become a thing of the past. Glad I didn't have shares in Tie Rack!

At home or on the bike its shorts all the way. Work has to be a suit which is a pain but at least the tie seems to have become a thing of the past. Glad I didn't have shares in Tie Rack!
They were my summer and Christmas jobs when a student for around 5 years. I went into a store a few years ago and the stock had barely changed in 20 years!

OP
OP
macp

macp

Guru
Solidarnosc brothers its our equivalent of the ladies having the option to wear a skirt or trousers. Mind you I have been known to step out in a kilt. Oh the blessed freedom !

numbnuts

Legendary Member

Attachments

• Black jacket 02 w-c.JPG
    Black jacket 02 w-c.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 42

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
You are a postie, and ICMFP.
Nah, I don't wear them when it's snowing.

Ciar

Veteran
I wear shorts whenever possible, which means basically from about April to October, with any luck. But then I do have lovely legs.

this my collection of shorts far outstrips the pairs of jeans/chino's i own and if i could get away with them at work i would! as for the lovely legs pass ;-)

Shorts any time I'm not at work, and if I get called out over a weekend it's usually shorts then too.
After spending most of the day in a dirty great pair of workboots they come off at the first opportunity, usually before driving home. I've just come back from a barefoot walk around the park with the dog. Lovely. Amounts to being mostly barefoot while I'm in shorts.

Top Bottom