A thank you from the gaffer :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
I've just been taking an idle look back at the early beginning of CC and it seems some of you have been members here for 7 years. Would you Adam and Eve it?!!

... and at least one or two early starters are still here after 8 years ... eh, @yello :thumbsup:

We only had 30 threads and a few hundred posts on the go when La Grande Arrivée started on 5 July, 2007 with this little thread; now we're headed towards our 3 millionth post!!!! :dance:

So I just wanted to thank you all for helping to make CC such an interesting and vibrant community and a place that people want to come back to day after day.

Congrats - and keep up the good work! :bravo: :addict:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
I'm trying to figure out how long I've been here... not as long as Old Yello....

upload_2014-4-23_15-48-42.png

Last edited:

Brandane

Legendary Member
So I just wanted to thank you all for helping to make CC such an interesting and vibrant community and a place that people want to come back to day after day.

Congrats - and keep up the good work!
Shaun :biggrin:

You're being a touch modest there, Gaffer! I think most would agree that the thanks are due to yourself for making this the place that it is, and it can't be easy keeping it all together in the face of some adversity :thumbsup:. So many thanks from me. Brown nosing over; back to my obnoxious self :laugh:.

Octet

Veteran
Tis a great site Shaun, and I'm sure others would agree with me saying that without your continued development and involvement with the site... it wouldn't of been as popular and as successful.

Thank you!

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
ooh 7yrs for me, well coming up for. What a sad sap ^_^. Mind you was a member of another forum ( different subject matter ) and was there for longer but I was a spammer back then!

Blue

Legendary Member
I arrived from Cycling+ in July 2007. Hardly seems like almost 7 years. Another thanks to you from me Shaun as I've enjoyed dropping in over those years.

Top Bottom