A Video Of What Cycling Has Done For Me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
gb155 said:
Your the second person to say that in 24 hours lol, Dont think anyone would be intrested a book about me, Would be nice tho :smile:

You would be surprised. I reckon it would do a lot of people who are in a similar position to you (as was) some good.

Don't rule it out. :girl:

colly

Re member eR
Fantastic achievement!

What was it that made you decide to alter things for the better?
Definitely an inspiration to others so have a serious think about the book.

I look forward to seeing you on chat shows etc.:tongue:

gb155 said:
With your words ringing in my ears I decided to take on a hill I had only done once before, 2.5 miles, 700 foot, it took me 25 mins last time, Tonight however 9 mins and 41 secs, Felt amazing :laugh::biggrin:

Once you get hooked on conquering hills you do realise you are doomed. There is always one longer or steeper.:wacko:

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
It's a good point and something I would like to do, Someone who was 27 stone showed me what could be done by doing it himself, Now maybe I can show someone else who thinks like I that (that it cant be done)

A step in the right direction is that The Amazing Shrinking Gaz will be live on BBC Radio Manchester from 8.15am Tomorrow. Tune in 95.1 FM or keep an eye on the blog for a podcast.

joolsybools

Well done Gaz, you have made a masive achievement and its great to see you smiling on the BBC pics as you were looking a bit sad on your blog pics. Keep up the good work :laugh: :laugh: ;)

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
and now sent out to 20,000 members on the CTC Newsnet - blimey Gaz, your agent must be red hot!

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
dellzeqq said:
and now sent out to 20,000 members on the CTC Newsnet - blimey Gaz, your agent must be red hot!

That would explane why the numbers on the blog are crazy again lol, DAMMM Its been such a CRAZY week,

"CTC News Net, Runs off to look "

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
joolsybools said:
Well done Gaz, you have made a masive achievement and its great to see you smiling on the BBC pics as you were looking a bit sad on your blog pics. Keep up the good work :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :tongue:

Thanks mate, Just updating the blog when even more smiley pictures lol

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Great story. Am I right in thinking that you still weigh 24 st? It doesn't look like it but if so, you carry it well.

Good luck to you in July and in your continuing challenge.

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
rich p said:
Great story. Am I right in thinking that you still weigh 24 st? It doesn't look like it but if so, you carry it well.

Good luck to you in July and in your continuing challenge.

Hi Rich

Its more like 22 stone now, must update sig ;)

Thanks though and im really looking forward to July now ;)

Top Bottom