A week in York updated 26/08

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
We are in York for the week and have just had a gentle stroll around some of the City centre and along the river.

Loads of hen and stag parties that look worse for wear already.

WP_20160820_19_27_41_Smart.jpg
WP_20160820_19_28_02_Smart.jpg

mustang1

Guru
Nice! More photos please! :okay:

steve50

Disenchanted Member
York is one of my favourite places to visit anytime, always something to do even when its raining. Lots of places to explore and sights to see.

We were in the Train Museum today followed by the Designer Outlet with the children and some friends.

It was York races today so be ready for a loud night!

Julia9054

Guru
Try out Your Bike Shed. Great cafe!
http://www.yourbikeshed.co.uk

keithmac

Guru
As said it's Ebor meet at the racecourse today, I'd avoid town centre tonight if I were you..

Lived in York all my life and you do forget how much there is to see, how beautiful it is really!.

There was talk of cracking down on hen and stag do's but I can't see how they clould possibly police it, I work round the corner of Micklegate (must be near 8-10 pubs on 1 street) and Saturday roadtests are interesting!.

Hope you have a great time!.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
As said it's Ebor meet at the racecourse today, I'd avoid town centre tonight if I were you..

Lived in York all my life and you do forget how much there is to see, how beautiful it is really!.

There was talk of cracking down on hen and stag do's but I can't see how they clould possibly police it, I work round the corner of Micklegate (must be near 8-10 pubs on 1 street) and Saturday roadtests are interesting!.

Hope you have a great time!.

we are right in the town centre and i reckon York parties till 3 am

it was strange on our walk as neither of us are drinkers or party revellers or night owls , and at 7pm they were more people staggering around than i had seen for many a year and we lost count of the amount of boobs we saw that were being thrusted skyward by people who should know better looking at their ages.

either way the suns out and another has dawned

Top Bottom