AA’s Think Bike campaign

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
two helmets... that's just nuts :wacko:

Chris Boardman was on the BBC news about that this morning. Once again I was struck by the excellent way he handled the questions chucked at him by the reporter.

StuartG

slower but further
Another article in the BBC today. That 93% figure really is shocking.
Not as shocking as the response to the suggestion that people who say this should consider handing in their licence or, at the very least, visit their optician for a test.
Nope - its our fault they can't see.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
"The AA/Populus survey of 17,629 adults also found that 54% believed pedal cyclists were inconsiderate road users, with men (57%) more likely to believe this than women (47%)."

Of course cyclists are inconsiderate road users. They get in my way and hold me up and they don't pay no bleedin' road tax. And they don't got no insurance . They all jump red lights too. I've heard some of 'em eat swans and don't get me started on the price of petrol. I've got no choice but to drive fifty six fasand miles a year me. wibble. wibble. wibble.

Smurfy

Naturist Smurf
"The AA/Populus survey of 17,629 adults also found that 54% believed pedal cyclists were inconsiderate road users, with men (57%) more likely to believe this than women (47%)."

Of course cyclists are inconsiderate road users. They get in my way and hold me up and they don't pay no bleedin' road tax. And they don't got no insurance . They all jump red lights too. I've heard some of 'em eat swans and don't get me started on the price of petrol. I've got no choice but to drive fifty six fasand miles a year me. wibble. wibble. wibble.
Sour grapes that they spend a lot of money sitting in their car getting steadily more lardy, while cyclists whizz past the queues!

fimm

Veteran
The advert is very good.
But, gentlemen, I have a question - is our intrepid cyclist not at risk of sitting on important and sensitive parts of his anatomy?

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
So, they provide a sticker for the nearside mirror 'for cyclists', that'll be for those daft enough to ride up the inside, and one for the offside mirror 'for motorcycles', because no cyclist goes there.....
Still, sure Halfords will benefit.

Smurfy

Naturist Smurf
Mine would be getting caught in the derailleur.

Steve
no_bragging_zone_mouse_pad-r67e4d10ef0114017823a9d5002edf2de_x74vi_8byvr_324.jpg

Top Bottom