Aaaargh!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
So there I was, 10 minutes before the meeting, thinking "just enough time to park my breakfast/squeeze a malteser/have a dump". Off I go, do what I have to do, look up... aaaargh! No bog roll! Ther's a cubicle next door, but someone's having a wee. Wait till he's gone, lightly pull up my trollies and trousers and nip next door... no bog roll either!... Nearest other loo is 3 floors away... mince out into the corridor and take the lift (I never take the lift)... it stops at every blimming floor (one reason I never take the lift)... say a few very strained and odd "hellos" to lift occupants, and finally make the loo. Phew! More bog roll than an elephant with diarrhoea could use... do what I have to do, wash hands and stroll into the meeting as if nothing had happened. :wacko::smile::biggrin:

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
You're lucky no-one gave you a wedgie when you were in the lift! :wacko:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Son [21] rang me at home, when I was watching television one evening, from his mobile.
He said, "Battery's going... can you bring me a toilet roll?"
I said,"What?... where are you?"
He said, "Upstairs!"

Gromit

Über Member
Trick is to always check if there is loo role before going, that way you wont have a problem.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I used to lay strips of bog paper on the seat until one day when I strolled back into the office with one of them hanging out of the back of my trousers. Never bothered since then.

Fnaar said:
So there I was, 10 minutes before the meeting, thinking "just enough time to park my breakfast/squeeze a malteser/have a dump". Off I go, do what I have to do, look up... aaaargh! No bog roll! Ther's a cubicle next door, but someone's having a wee. Wait till he's gone, lightly pull up my trollies and trousers and nip next door... no bog roll either!... Nearest other loo is 3 floors away... mince out into the corridor and take the lift (I never take the lift)... it stops at every blimming floor (one reason I never take the lift)... say a few very strained and odd "hellos" to lift occupants, and finally make the loo. Phew! More bog roll than an elephant with diarrhoea could use... do what I have to do, wash hands and stroll into the meeting as if nothing had happened. :rofl::smile::smile:
;):rofl:;):rofl: I shall be giggleing all evening now.

Uncle Mort said:
The trick is to pull down your trousers before action commences. :angry:
And pull up your string vest (or you'll sh1t chips).

Top Bottom