Addison lee told to use bus lanes!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just a wee diversion and an aside - is the guy a bully?

Not just of cyclists - here.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
So this millionaire he wont pay his brother £15,000 in interest from his mother's inhertance because he doesnt approve of his life style, but he will pay all the driver's Bus Lane fines, very good.

Yes. he's a bully, if you dont do what he wants he uses his money to bully people, whether it's his brother or TFL.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Has anybody told him that Addison Lee pedicabs are already allowed in the bus lane?

stowie

Legendary Member
I do wonder if he intended for a whole load of publicity or whether this is all a bit of a surprise. It has been reported now in most of the national online papers. Whether this is a "Ratner moment" for him remains to be seen - but if I owned a cab firm I wouldn't be looking to irritate cyclists, some of whom may have a say in transport contracts for major clients in the City.

He appears to want to challenge TfL on bus lanes in court, and I say let's help him. Every black taxi driver and cyclist with a camera should report any Addison Lee bus lane transgression, or indeed any other AL transgression, to road-safe and TfL.

Top Bottom