Adverts promoting fast driving.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member
Having said that, I don't see the fuss over a car driving fast on a deserted, fantasy location
,....but it is quite clearly not a deserted fantasy location, it is a ski resort. Adverts should not be creating the illusion that it is ok to drive recklessly in the absence of urban street furniture.
When traffic volumes are taken into consideration, it is on these roads that more deaths occur.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Adverts sell fantasies that bear no relation to your life. Never mind the flash car ones.....
...I was seriously pissed off that a tribe of beautiful women didn't try and rip my clothes off after buying some Lynx...

Brandane

Legendary Member
So the advert is totally irrelevant then. Makes you wonder why the manufacturer spent millions on it, doesn't it?
Probably because they wanted to create a lasting impression - any impression - in the viewers mind.
They would appear to have succeeded in this case, if the membership of CC is anything to gauge it by.
I probably would never have been aware that Peugeot had a new hot hatch on the market if I hadn't read about it on a cycling forum!

Top Bottom