Afternoon from Stoke on Trent some help required

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Craig Walker

Afternoon all.

I'm looking to sell on my road bike as it doesn't get used anywhere near as much as my MTB. Any idea where would be the best place to advertise, not eBay. I am having all sorts of trouble with time wasters.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Oh here is a good bet , i think 10 post minimum before you can do a for sale post, bike radar as well .
I actually sold a bike in 1 day via gumtree but its a bit hit and miss .

OP
OP
Craig Walker

Craig Walker

No I am not with any of the local clubs, it's one of the reasons I'm letting the bike go tbh. I've got a young family and we enjoy biking across the chase so the road bike has very little use in the 9 months I've had it

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Hi and :welcome: Craig.

There is a classifieds on here but as mentioned there are restrictions before you can use it (keeps the spammers at bay) I think you have to have been a member for a certain length of time for that one rather than just have made a minimum number of posts. Someone will be along who can confirm that I'm sure.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Wasn't having a go, it was just I'd read a different version.;) I've had another look for it and this is what I meant:
Classifieds - Our Classifieds forums are for members to trade with each other and are for personal sales only. Access to Classifieds requires a minimum 5 posts and is enabled 10 days after you register on the site. Please try to put a guide price on items you are offering for sale. We have no control over buyer or seller, do not get involved in transactions, and do not hold personal details for any forum members so please be careful with your transactions. Please read the Disclaimer and Rules before posting. We reserve the right to remove any listing at our discretion without notice.
From here.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Craig Walker

Craig Walker

Thanks both of you for the information anyway ^_^

Top Bottom