Almost back to Peak Physical Condition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blazed

220lb+
As most know I am a competitive racer. Competing on Strava I am a professional amateur winning KOM's in the 200lb+ category.

I did recently let myself go, my weight ballooned to 16st and i was struggling for motivation. I was not sure how I allowed it to happen. But I overcame it. I stopped cycling and started running, I needed a break from two wheels. These past 3 weeks have been strict diet and exercise regime. Whilst being on a serious calorie defecit I have still maintained muscle mass with a high protein intake and heavy weight lifting.
This was my weight this morning
dc64ff19_o.jpeg

A stone and half weight loss in 3 weeks, now just a few lbs off 200. The ideal weight for a climber combining the maximum blend of power and nimbleness.

The moral of the story is even at your lowest, never give up.

brakeless

I want what you're on !

Buck

Guru
Ermmm. You can't be a professional amateur!

7lb a week weight loss is extreme and not a healthy option. If you have lost this much then this will not just be fat that has been lost.

He doesn't mean running, he means he's had the runs.

AHH, hes been ordering from ..JUST EAT again :wacko:

ayceejay

Guru
This kid thought he would beat me up the road today, what do they know these youngsters today.
"Hey old man I'm a competitive racer," the cheeky little blighter said.
I wasn't having that so I gave it everything, my heart rate was maxing out at 130 but I won. Yay me!
He came up later, huffing and puffing. "I won" he said
"Yeah but, I was here first" I said.
"Not according to my little friend Strava you weren't"

Top Bottom