aluminium tent poles section replacements

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Had the same experience last year. Carbon fibre everywhere, no aluminium. Ended up sawing off the cracked end of the pole I wanted to replace. It's now a couple of inches shorter than it should be but makes no difference in practice.

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
Try a Blacks outdoor camping shop. I was in the York branch yesterday and they were selling sets of replacement alloy poles. Didn't notice the price though. Could try them on-line too.

Oh and as an aside, they had sets of six titanium tent pegs for.........£12.99!!!

Brains

Legendary Member
Gerry Attrick said:
Oh and as an aside, they had sets of six titanium tent pegs for.........£12.99!!!

WOW, that's cheap!
They are normally about £3 each

My high alitude mountain tent needs 4 to stand up and 7 including guys, When you are carrying all the gear and can't breath titanium pegs is one of the many silly weight saving devices, but they all add up (or rather don't)

longers

Legendary Member
They don't seem to sell what you're after, other than an alu sleeve but this place looks good for fabrics and other bobbins.
Not used them myself but that's only because I haven't ripped a hole in my tent yet.

Top Bottom