An UPDATED Video on what cycling has done for me.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Omario7

Regular
U r truly an inspiration gaz!!! I cudnt bleev wot i was watchin! I knew cyclin was good for u esp. Weight loss (as i has xperienced last yr), but to do wot u did was beyond belief! Brilliant, and keep it up...btw, u look very well for it too! ;-)

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
U r truly an inspiration gaz!!! I cudnt bleev wot i was watchin! I knew cyclin was good for u esp. Weight loss (as i has xperienced last yr), but to do wot u did was beyond belief! Brilliant, and keep it up...btw, u look very well for it too! ;-)
Thank you very very much :biggrin:

Just wanted to say that I saw your video and think you're an amazing inspiration mate. Had heard about you in a magazine and my family are from Stalybridge and knew a bit about your story. I've let myself slip over the last few years and have set myself the challenge to put it right..just hope I have your level of commitment :-)

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Just wanted to say that I saw your video and think you're an amazing inspiration mate. Had heard about you in a magazine and my family are from Stalybridge and knew a bit about your story. I've let myself slip over the last few years and have set myself the challenge to put it right..just hope I have your level of commitment :-)
Great to hear keep us updated

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
He looks a real player tbh, rookie season I think is too soon for him, I think it's the chargers best shot for a while, rivers and gates both deserve a ring!!

Crosstrailer

In all seriousness the Skins won't even win the East left alone the Superbowl.

The main weakness is the offensive line, its a good job RGIII can run because he is going to be doing a lot of it !!!!!

Pato Donald

Congrats to the author and thanks for sharing your story! I also checked out the blog and enjoyed seeing how things go on a day-to-day level. You've done a lot of good for yourself and inspire people who face the same troubles you once did!

The only negative I can see is that you are a Charger fan, but I guess you can't have it all...:tongue:.

Keep up all your great work!

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Congrats to the author and thanks for sharing your story! I also checked out the blog and enjoyed seeing how things go on a day-to-day level. You've done a lot of good for yourself and inspire people who face the same troubles you once did!

The only negative I can see is that you are a Charger fan, but I guess you can't have it all...:tongue:.

Keep up all your great work!
Oi, leave my white hot chargers outta this

Super bowl baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin:

Pato Donald

Oi, leave my white hot chargers outta this

Super bowl baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin:

Haha, well, I'm a Steelers fan so I guess we'll have to agree to disagree...:laugh:

I think I saw you're a United fan and I bleed red so at least we can come together on that. One of my life's dreams is to go to Old Trafford! I was gutted at the end of last season but I'm optimistic for this year! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Haha, well, I'm a Steelers fan so I guess we'll have to agree to disagree...:laugh:

I think I saw you're a United fan and I bleed red so at least we can come together on that. One of my life's dreams is to go to Old Trafford! I was gutted at the end of last season but I'm optimistic for this year! :thumbsup:
I'll see you at the bowl then, feel you guys have a good chance

I've sort of fallen out of love with soccer and into it with cycling tbh

But once a red always a red

Top Bottom