An UPDATED Video on what cycling has done for me.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

avsd

Guru
Well done that man and a excellent video to boot :biggrin:

Maizie

Veteran
Brilliant as ever (and great choice of music! I have a Road ID wristband [with emergency contact details, etc] on it, and the bottom line was spare so I put "Don't stop me now..." on it!)

You need to do one of those photos of you wearing one of your old t-shirts, or standing in your old trousers :biggrin:

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Brilliant as ever (and great choice of music! I have a Road ID wristband [with emergency contact details, etc] on it, and the bottom line was spare so I put "Don't stop me now..." on it!)

You need to do one of those photos of you wearing one of your old t-shirts, or standing in your old trousers :biggrin:

Cheers Maizie

I heard the tune the other day and thought, what a great idea :biggrin:

Im have to admit that its the best one I have done so far, regardless of my progress, I mean for the production quality :biggrin:

A pic like that will come, but when I am at goal weight :biggrin:

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Cheers Maizie

I heard the tune the other day and thought, what a great idea :biggrin:

Im have to admit that its the best one I have done so far, regardless of my progress, I mean for the production quality :biggrin:

A pic like that will come, but when I am at goal weight :biggrin:

Nice one Gaz and the music really fits it.

I have been letting it slide lately and gone back up nearly half a stone so using your latest video as inspiration to knuckle down again. Cheers.

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Nice one Gaz and the music really fits it.

I have been letting it slide lately and gone back up nearly half a stone so using your latest video as inspiration to knuckle down again. Cheers.

I wish you good luck mate, and if my video can, in some little way help then I will be over the moon

Gaz

Great vid Gaz. I am still at it mate (although I have hit another plateau) but getting there nevertheless. And you a fellow Red too!
smiley-hug006.gif

Bill

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Great vid Gaz. I am still at it mate (although I have hit another plateau) but getting there nevertheless. And you a fellow Red too!
smiley-hug006.gif

Bill

Cheers Bill

That will happen, Its happened to me, and im sure 99% of people, I discovered only last week how to beat the crap outta a stall/plateau but everyone works in diffrent ways, and its taken 2 years to find a way that works for me, the week before last I lost *just* 2 lbs, last week, ***8lbs***....You will find a way mate.

Gaz

I think this latest plateau is simply because I have been a bit lazy of late and, although putting in no less miles, I am riding at a more sedate pace at times. I have been out on the Langster and have ached a bit after the hills so that I have been taking it a bit too easy on the commutes by Brompton. Once my legs get rid of this soreness I shall up the ante again.

Bill

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
I think this latest plateau is simply because I have been a bit lazy of late and, although putting in no less miles, I am riding at a more sedate pace at times. I have been out on the Langster and have ached a bit after the hills so that I have been taking it a bit too easy on the commutes by Brompton. Once my legs get rid of this soreness I shall up the ante again.

Bill

The main thing is you know the cause and are willing to deal with it, Good Luck !

Gaz

The main thing is you know the cause and are willing to deal with it, Good Luck !

Gaz

Cheers Gaz, I aim to mix my cycling with the pull-up exercises (recommended by Jimboalee) at the gym this week. I gave it a go the other day at a mate's house and to be perfectly honest - it was embarassing. I could barely do one lift :wacko: Still, you have to start somewhere I suppose.

Bill

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Cheers Gaz, I aim to mix my cycling with the pull-up exercises (recommended by Jimboalee) at the gym this week. I gave it a go the other day at a mate's house and to be perfectly honest - it was embarassing. I could barely do one lift :wacko: Still, you have to start somewhere I suppose.

Bill

Let's not forget, I could only just do 1 mile cycling when I first started, as you say, we all start somewhere.

hey fella just joined this sight and would like to tilt my hat to ye!!!!! fantastic keep it up. early days for me lost 2 and a half stone another stone to go struggle at times then kick myself up the arse lol. one thing i will not wish ye luck with is when ye team comes to goodison park next saturday
thumbsup.png
come on you blues lets hope for a repeat of last year!!!!
biggrin.gif

ps. probably be cryin in me beer satyurday night

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
hey fella just joined this sight and would like to tilt my hat to ye!!!!! fantastic keep it up. early days for me lost 2 and a half stone another stone to go struggle at times then kick myself up the arse lol. one thing i will not wish ye luck with is when ye team comes to goodison park next saturday
thumbsup.png
come on you blues lets hope for a repeat of last year!!!!
biggrin.gif

ps. probably be cryin in me beer satyurday night

Cheers Man, what type of hat is it though :biggrin:

Good luck in getting to goal, I'm close myself now, not as close as you but I am getting there, feels good doesnt it ?

PS, I refer you to this picture for next week :biggrin: (I know its the old shirt but I have been waiting years to wear it LOL)

img_00051.jpg

Top Bottom