another nail in the coffin

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

beastie

Guru
It's not just one nutjob dope cheating american cyclist who has spilled the beans over Armstrong now. Hamilton has gone public on 60 mins. Story on roadcc. More fuel to fire, it,s only a matter of time now.

raindog

er.....
No link?

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Lance Armstrong has tweeted the 500 tests line.....

(why Her Nibs had to tell me this at half past five I've no ides.........)

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Bang to rights.

Most tested athlete bla bla bla...

....Hamilton trying to sell a book bla bla bla

Fess up you cheating twat.

raindog

er.....
He seems to confirm what Landis has said too
"Hamilton says Armstrong told him he did fail a test in 2001 given during the Tour de Suisse, an important event right before the Tour de France, thus backing up Landis's allegations.
That allegation is under investigation by federal authorities."
McQuaid must be sweating bricks about this one.

I'm most interested in this failed test allegation because it has the potential to uncover, at the least, intransigence and at the most corruption, at the highest level. Armstrong's goose looks cooked now.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I was thinking about this again - maybe he is right - if you count the number of self administered tests he has to perform to stay the right side of the line ;)

:biggrin:

yello

It really does only seem to be a matter of time now doesn't it?

Like Crackle, I too am interested in the implications for UCI, McQuaid and Verbruggen with regard to the reported Tour de Suiss positive. In fact, I'm now more interested in it than in LA's situation. I came to the conclusion some time ago that Armstrong would go down for something or other (if not doping, then trafficing or fraud or some such), so my interest moved to a wider sphere. I'm wondering what'll happen to Livestrong too.

I'm guessing Hamilton was one of the people that the FDA/Novitzky spoke to last year, so his allegations are perhaps not new to the investigation.

PaulB

Legendary Member
David Millar never failed a drugs test, but he was caught bang to rights so Armstrong's 'defence' is on shaky ground given the number of riders and colleagues spitting in that particular brand of soup.

raindog

er.....
I'm most interested in this failed test allegation because it has the potential to uncover, at the least, intransigence and at the most corruption, at the highest level.

Surely there's got to be a shake-up at the UCI now? Which is what we've all been waiting for. I mean, are they going to take legal action against Tyler on top of Flandis, or what?

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
subtle, rich, subtle

I dont get what Rich is saying
biggrin.gif

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
David Millar never failed a drugs test, but he was caught bang to rights so Armstrong's 'defence' is on shaky ground given the number of riders and colleagues spitting in that particular brand of soup.

But Millar, iirc, did admit to using EPO when confronted with the evidence of several months worth of taped phone calls.

So who has mellow johnny's calls on tape then?

(and I'm a big post-comeback David Millar fan on the assumption that he is clean)

Top Bottom