Another one down ME.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

subaqua

What’s the point
Yup asshat of a driver decided that he should be in the space I was and I shouldn't be overtaking another cyclist .

Wing mirror hit me as he turned left into me as a proper punishment pass and down I went.
Burdett Road , ironically to ride on the death trap that is Mile End road. !

I stayed down as leg was in agony . So a nice ride in ambulance to Royal London.

MTB got took back to work by some work colleagues .

Torn thigh muscles, shoulder ligament damage , and a bashed wrist.

No driving, no diving, no cycling and as little walking as possible for a few days . Screwed my weekend up .

I will be busy on phone to CTC solicitor tomorrow. Yes I have pics of me lying in the road. And a battered bike.

Tim Hall

Yup asshat of a driver decided that he should be in the space I was and I shouldn't be overtaking another cyclist .

Wing mirror hit me as he turned left into me as a proper punishment pass and down I went.
Burdett Road , ironically to ride on the death trap that is Mile End road. !

I stayed down as leg was in agony . So a nice ride in ambulance to Royal London.

MTB got took back to work by some work colleagues .

Torn thigh muscles, shoulder ligament damage , and a bashed wrist.

No driving, no diving, no cycling and as little walking as possible for a few days . Screwed my weekend up .

I will be busy on phone to CTC solicitor tomorrow. Yes I have pics of me lying in the road. And a battered bike.
Boo. Unlike. GWS.

Origamist

Legendary Member
Bad luck subaqua, hope you're on the mend soon. Did the driver stop?

Take it easy for the next few days; painkillers will be your friend...

GWS

OP
OP
subaqua

subaqua

What’s the point
The first on scene was a nice lady who asked for police and ambulance . Police attended and I have his details. He did ask me if I was ok , I responded with. " why did you drive into me " every time he asked as I was lying on the floor. well within earshot of the lovely PC who sat and Talked Lots Constantly as us first responders are taught to.

I also told him Allah wasn't going to be very happy with him.

Top Bottom