Another one down ME.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Which I will ignore . Because it's Guiness and pie later .

Am annoyed it was my MTB and hope that doesn't need to be replaced as well. Will be going to LBS for a thorough frame check , but it wasn't run over as far as I can remember.

Wasn't happy with the police radio chatter about helmets and lack of one though.
Get in touch with the local police HQ and find out who you'd send a written request to.
All radio traffic is recorded and held for seven days, in the event of an incident. Normally for their purposes though.

Reactions: mjr

The Jogger

Legendary Member
OMG just seen this, I hope you're on the mend. I know that stretch well, lots of erratic driving goes on there.

Lonestar

Veteran
There are some real twats down there Subaqua,hope you are ok.I turn off now just after Mile End (Harford At) so I can avoid the comedians at Aldgate but unfortunately I still have to contend with the Commercial Road.

Hope you get well soon.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Bit late to the 'party' but "OUCH" and "B****R" ! :angry:

Take it easy, rest as more than required and GWS ! very gentle :hugs: ...

OP
OP
subaqua

subaqua

What’s the point
Slater and Gordon pack through the door this morning .

Going to enjoy filling that in ! may have been typed with a small amount of sarcasm.

OP
OP
subaqua

subaqua

What’s the point
That short a time !

OP
OP
subaqua

subaqua

What’s the point
:sad: But you are still getting compensation? If so you will have to console yourself with the thought that hopefully their premiums will be going up!

hopefully yes. but having the CPS not press charges is not going to make it any easier in getting the compensation.

had 1st medical on Tuesday , Doc reckons that A&E should have carried out better treatment. I have a damaged rotator Cuff and might need surgery to regain full movement.

Top Bottom