Another useless invention

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I honestly think that people that invent these things think that cyclists are an easy bunch to get to part with their cash. Unfortunately in some cases they succeed. Thankfully most don't and hair brained ideas like this die a death.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
But ... but ... it increases safety! How can you be so cynical? ;) I bet you are unkind to kittens too.

I think it's kind of cool. In a pointless kind of way. Not that I would actually pay money for it.

Venod

Eh up
I have always thought the gear indicator on bicycles to be a useless cyclist invention, but it turns out some people use them, the invention in the link may grab some people but not me,

1859476_1.jpg

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
I saw plenty of useless inventions at the cycle show.
- A back light that flashes the speed of the following vehicle - So that's not at all DISTRACTING is it.
- An air compressor unit you fit to your bike so you always have an endless supply - just get a pump or some mini canisters.
Insane.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
More from the same site.. Come on you environmentalists! You know it'll work :laugh:

Photosynthesis Bike

:rolleyes:

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Cyclee.....no videos to be found and I cannot find a price.

Useless for safety but maybe I can get Aldi to pay me a fortune for projecting their logo on my back as I ride. ^_^

Top Bottom