Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not a joke really so perhaps I should have put this somewhere else; but, the clarity of ancient Chinese philosophy - The Great Lao-Tzu said:
"It is only when you see a mosquito landing on your testicles that you realize that there is always a way to solve problems without using violence.”

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
In the deep end of the Heaton baths in Newcastle, a teenage lad started chatting to a girl instead of swimming. The pool attendant called him over, "Were you flirting?" he asked suspiciously. 'No," blushed the lad, " I had my foot on the bottom, but don't tell anyone."

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Woman walks into a hairdressers in Ashington.

"I'd like a perm" she says.

"Ah wandered lonley as a clood" replies the hairdresser

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
One evening, a family brings their frail, elderly mother to a nursing home and leaves her, hoping she will be well cared for.

The next morning, the nurses bathe her, feed her a tasty breakfast, and set her in a chair at a window overlooking a lovely flower garden.

She seems okay but after a while she slowly starts to lean over sideways in her chair. Two attentive nurses immediately rush up to catch her and straighten her up.

Again, she seems okay but after a while she starts to tilt to the other side. The nurses rush back and once more bring her back upright. This goes on all morning.

Later, the family arrives to see how the old woman is adjusting to her new home. "So Ma, how is it here? Are they treating you all right?" they ask.

"It’s pretty nice," she replies. "Except they won’t let you fart."

TVC

The lorry driver from Ashington was delivering a load of terrapins to the Newcastle branch of Pets at Home when he lost control of his vehicle on the Tyne Bridge, spilling his cargo into the river below. From his point of view it was a turtle disaster.

<takes bow>
I thank you.

Top Bottom