Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Now you are being obtuse.

Simply tring to get to a point

machew

Veteran
A man goes into a bar with his dog. He goes up to the bar and asks for a drink. The bartender says "You can't bring that dog in here!" The guy, without missing a beat, says "This is my seeing-eye dog." "Oh man,” the bartender says, "I'm sorry, here, the first one's on me."
The man takes his drink and goes to a table near the door. Another guy walks into the bar with a Chihuahua. The first guys sees him, stops him and says "You can't bring that dog in here unless you tell him it's a seeing-eye dog."
The second man graciously thanks the first man and continues to the bar. He asks for a drink. The bartender says "Hey, you can't bring that dog in here!" The second man replies "This is my seeing-eye dog." The bartender says, "No, I don't think so. They do not have Chihuahuas as seeing-eye dogs." The man pauses for a half-second and replies "What??! They gave me a Chihuahua??!"

I think you need to look at this from a different angle.

All you need is the right angle

A man took 2 stuffed dogs to the Antiques Roadshow

"Ooh", said the presenter. “This is a very rare set produced by the celebrated Johns Brothers taxidermists who operated in London at the turn of the last century. Do you have any idea what they would fetch if they were in good condition?”

“Sticks”

colly

Re member eR
I sent a text to my mate who spends his time making things with clay on one of those wheel things. He was waiting to hear if any information had come in about a trip we planned.
I didn't have time to go into detail so I just sent ............Hi potter news.

Top Bottom