England : Bristol Anyone for a bimble on bikes north of Bristol?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
@summerdays and I both live a few miles north of Bristol, and @Archeress is in the north of Bristol too.

I was wondering about meeting up some time to go for a gentle ride. My average is around 12 mph, or slower! If flat is preferred there are nice rides in the lanes to the west of the A38, possibly bimbling up to Berkeley for cake, or even over the bridge to Chepstow and back could be fun.

Setting a date might be the hard part! I work at home, so as long as I'm not behind I can have time off during the week, or at weekends if we're not going away somewhere.

Anyone else interested?

Archeress

Veteran
@summerdays and I both live a few miles north of Bristol, and @Archeress is in the north of Bristol too.

I was wondering about meeting up some time to go for a gentle ride. My average is around 12 mph, or slower! If flat is preferred there are nice rides in the lanes to the west of the A38, possibly bimbling up to Berkeley for cake, or even over the bridge to Chepstow and back could be fun.

Setting a date might be the hard part! I work at home, so as long as I'm not behind I can have time off during the week, or at weekends if we're not going away somewhere.

Anyone else interested?
I'm away for about a week and a half in the lakes/Scotland. Sometime after that would be great. My average is usually between 10 and 12.

Hugs
Archeress x

OP
OP
Spinney

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Excellent. I'm away all of next week anyway, so maybe sometime after 10th October.
Enjoy the Lakes and Scotland - hope the weather is kind!

Top Bottom