Anyone got any views on Ribble CR3

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alicat

Legendary Member
Ribble bikes are popular in my CTC club as good value, well-specced bikes. Never ridden one, mind.

OP
OP
jay clock

jay clock

Massive member
NO!! They are proving a little poor in comms and attitude! I was told verbally 7-10 days, (2 weeks ago) and now they said wheels are on back order and should be there by the end of the week. But their tone on the phone does not inspire much confidence!

Milkfloat

An Peanut
NO!! They are proving a little poor in comms and attitude! I was told verbally 7-10 days, (2 weeks ago) and now they said wheels are on back order and should be there by the end of the week. But their tone on the phone does not inspire much confidence!

Canyon all over again?

OP
OP
jay clock

jay clock

Massive member
Let's see! Let's just say they sounded a little geared towards themselves rather than me when I called. There was a problem as I ended up with duplicate orders, and she said she wasn't allowed to call her colleague to check on it, only to email, as "it was easier for them". Then when I called about progress I got a tone of couldn't really care when he said wheels were on back order. And they hadn't emailed me about the delays.

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
Don't want to worry you, but sounds like you're going to find out about Ribbles idea of customer service.

I Suspect you will long for the days of being ignored and fobbed off in an efficient Teutonic manner, rather than being ignored and fobbed off by a bunch of surly Lancastrians.....

OP
OP
jay clock

jay clock

Massive member
Don't want to worry you, but sounds like you're going to find out about Ribbles idea of customer service.

I Suspect you will long for the days of being ignored and fobbed off in an efficient Teutonic manner, rather than being ignored and fobbed off by a bunch of surly Lancastrians.....
extremely well put. Summarises it precisely

Citius

If you try your LBS, they have something called 'stock' - which means you can buy a bike and walk out the door with it the same day.. ;)

Top Bottom