Anyone heard from middleagecyclist?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Flattered to be missed but all is well and still middle aged! Back cycling after an off in June 2014 and up to 100 mile distance by last year. On a bit of a cycling sabbatical at present though due a p/t MSc course I am doing in addition to work. The course ends this summer and I hope to join the CycleChat York-Humber-York 105 miler in June and am looking for a new to me 200k audax in July as a return audax ride. Plan to get an early start on an SR in September as a build up to LEL '17. Oh, I also gave up Strava some time ago. Far too competitive for me!

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Flounced after the Tea thread revision.

I'm intrigued. Exactly what were the shenanigans in the Tea thread? I've only looked in there a couple of times and it all seems so convivial

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Remember Cycleops?
23409.jpg
He hasn't posted since December 2014.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4231747, member: 259"]I hope Drago has not disappeared for good. We didn't see eye to eye on <strike>some</strike> most things but he made me laugh.[/QUOTE]

He said he was retiring from the police soon. Maybe he's on a long holiday.

OP
OP
YahudaMoon

YahudaMoon

Über Member
Flattered to be missed but all is well and still middle aged! Back cycling after an off in June 2014 and up to 100 mile distance by last year. On a bit of a cycling sabbatical at present though due a p/t MSc course I am doing in addition to work. The course ends this summer and I hope to join the CycleChat York-Humber-York 105 miler in June and am looking for a new to me 200k audax in July as a return audax ride. Plan to get an early start on an SR in September as a build up to LEL '17. Oh, I also gave up Strava some time ago. Far too competitive for me!

Glad your OK, well more than OK if your thinking about LEL '17 :okay:

See you on the road

John :smile:

Archie Tect hasn't been around for a while either.

Top Bottom