Anyone seen sports direct cycle department?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kovu

Über Member
Made me laugh. ;):tongue::smile:

Went into local town, and Sports Direct and it said "New cycle department upstairs", so i went for a quick noisy. It had three bikes in it. Not even priced and looking like they could need a wash.

Anyone else's a bit better?

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
User3143 said:
Do you mean sportsdirect.com? Would not buy a bike of them, no way.

The actual store ... had three dusty old bikes in it. :ohmy::troll:;)

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
Oh I am not thinking of getting one. I just thought it was amusing you could advertise a cycling department and not actually sell any cycling stuff really.
Ashely is the devil according to my geordie mate anyways/

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
Yeah don't worry I'm not going to the other side of the cycling world yet.
Newcastle aye? Makes me laugh the whole lot of them though!

benno1uk

I did exactly the same thing - saw the sign and thought that sounds interesting. There were 3 bikes hanging on the wall with no prices although there was a banner saying bikes for £39.99!!!! Bet they are good then.

postman

Legendary Member
Yes last week.Leeds city centre store.Just at the bottom of the escalator.Cycle dept,right yeah.Is this the company owned by Ashley of Newcastle fame?

Wolf04

postman said:
Yes last week.Leeds city centre store.Just at the bottom of the escalator.Cycle dept,right yeah.Is this the company owned by Ashley of Newcastle fame?

Yes! I and 300,000 or so other Geordies would appreciate it if everyone would consider boycotting his stores. If for no other reason than they are full of tat.

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
Wolf04 said:
Yes! I and 300,000 or so other Geordies would appreciate it if everyone would consider boycotting his stores. If for no other reason than they are full of tat.

You have me on your side there. I don't buy a thing from there because of the Newcastle stuff (my mate would kill me). :thumbsdown:;)

Top Bottom