Anyone used the free trial Audible app for e books and audio books

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Yes I have done it ages ago on an old phone. Can't remember if the book remained or not. Audible is linked to Amazon now I think.

OP
OP
Salty seadog

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
@Yellow Saddle I saw your post but seems to have been removed now, ??

Yes I signed up to them and only after the event did I start reading horror stories about this sort of thing happening....a lot.
I cannot see anyway to cancel the trial. I will contact them after I've finnished with the book and if they don't play ball will talk to my card provider, failing that I have no qualms about cancelling the card as I have a whole deck of them.

AndyRM

XOXO
Andy, how did cancelling the trial go for you and how did you do it?

Or were you a paying member?

As @Hill Wimp said - Audible have been hoovered up by Amazon, so I still have a prescription as part of Prime.

I've cancelled Prime, but it's a bit sneaky as they charge you an annual fee of £79 so I've a service I don't really use but have paid for until April. Mea Culpa on that front as I should have been more on the ball with when my free trial expired. I fully expect to be hammered with marketing asking me to reconsider around the time.

ETA - I've just had a look and my book (Daft Wee Stories) is still there! I remember it being free when you signed up to the Audible trial so I'm guessing at some point I've paid for it and not realised.

Top Bottom