Anyone watching 'The Missing'?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Well I've been gripped by this, just as I was last time even though that one featured the unfeasible eyebrows of Jimmy Nesbit. What do those of you watching make of this one? Speculations all welcome UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED
in which case, please keep it under wraps.

Last edited:

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
We've watched about three.. hard to see how it all fits together so far..

Cubist

Still wavin'
Without adding spoilers, it all started to make sense when we saw "Alice" in Switzerland. It's awesome plotline twistery. I've already scored three whodunnit bingos for pre- guessing the next plot twist.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I am gripped by it. I am struggling a little bit with the back and forward story line, but I really look forward to each episode.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
I love it but have a tendency to doze off in front of the telly consequently we have to watch recordings and rewind to give me any chance of keeping up!!

DaveReading

Don't suffer fools gladly (must try harder!)
I'm a big fan of TV that doesn't patronise the viewer. Yes, the three timeframes can make it a bit hard to follow, but it's worth the effort.

Hawes is superb as always, ditto Morrissey, and I've long been a fan of Roger Allam. Tchéky Karyo underplays beautifully, as he did in the first series.

With 3 episodes still to go, I'm hooked.

keithmac

Guru
Me and the wife found it excellent viewing, challenging to keep up with the time zones as has been said but better for it imho.

I still think the first one was the best though..

colly

Re member eR
I started watching it with the first episode and fell asleep for 80% of it and ..................well that was it. Not been able/bothered to work it out from then on.

Mrs Colly has been glued to it all the way through so if I am in I have to sit in confused silence while it plays out. :sad:

Top Bottom