Arachniphobes beware!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bman

Guru
In response to the couple of spider related threads recently :

Spider.gif

The cat alerted the Mrs. to this monster while I was at work the other night! Quite impressive huh!?

Anyway, bravely, she caught it and found it a new home at the end of the garden :laugh:xx(

Noodley

That's a biggie!

Gromit

Über Member
Did a spider course last year and what amazed me was that, as a spices, spiders are crap a reproducing, the bits they have don't work properly.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Gromit said:
Did a spider course last year and what amazed me was that, as a spices, spiders are crap a reproducing, the bits they have don't work properly.
How come there are so many of the buggers then! :ohmy:

I'm not normally scared of spiders but once I was woken by a strange sound in the middle of the night. It really freaked me out so I dived for the light switch and saw a spider about twice the size of the one in that picture tapping its feet on a newspaper on the floor next to the bed. :biggrin:

I couldn't get back to sleep with that monster on the prowl so I captured it in a jam jar and took it right down the street to release it.

yenrod

Bongman said:
In response to the couple of spider related threads recently :

Spider.gif

The cat alerted the Mrs. to this monster while I was at work the other night! Quite impressive huh!?

Anyway, bravely, she caught it and found it a new home at the end of the garden :smile::smile:

Christ did she have a metal suit on ! :biggrin:

ColinJ said:
How come there are so many of the buggers then! :ohmy:

I'm not normally scared of spiders but once I was woken by a strange sound in the middle of the night. It really freaked me out so I dived for the light switch and saw a spider about twice the size of the one in that picture tapping its feet on a newspaper on the floor next to the bed. :ohmy:

I couldn't get back to sleep with that monster on the prowl so I captured it in a jam jar and took it right down the street to release it.

Just how sensitive are your ears Colin ??????????????

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
yenrod said:
Just how sensitive are your ears Colin ??????????????
That's what is really scary - my hearing isn't that good! I can't hear the phone ringing unless I'm in the room, for instance.

(Too much loud music when I was young, probably.)

If the spider was loud enough to wake me up, it was making quite a lot of noise! :ohmy:

yenrod

ColinJ said:
That's what is really scary - my hearing isn't that good! I can't hear the phone ringing unless I'm in the room, for instance.

(Too much loud music when I was young, probably.)

If the spider was loud enough to wake me up, it was making quite a lot of noise! :evil:

Was it a big one like this...

tarantula6.jpg

Top Bottom